Online Banking and Bill Pay
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlantic Capital Bank for fresh articles!
Atlantic Capital Bank’s personal online banking system allows you to manage your money anytime, anywhere:
- Check account balances
- View your account history
- View check images
- Send money directly to other individuals via Popmoney
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Receive your statements online with eDelivery
- Track your spending online with the Spending Report
Online Bill Pay
With Atlantic Capital Bank Online Bill Pay, you can receive, view, schedule, and pay bills online from one centralized place.
What are the benefits of using Online Bill Pay?
- Save time and money - no checks, no stamps, no hassle. You can pay bills from thousands of local and national companies, and you can even make payments to individuals.
- Schedule the date to make payments and gain greater control over the bill management process. You can view, pay, and track your bills from one central place. All of your monthly bill information will be right at your fingertips.
- Receive your bill statements online, instead of through the mail. Your bills can even be sent directly to your e-mail address or appear on the Atlantic Capital Bill Pay site. You can see the amount you owe, the due date, the bill details, and pay the bill. Each month you'll receive a reminder e-mail to login and review each new bill.
To sign up for Online Bill Pay, log into your Atlantic Capital Bank account online, and click on the “Bill Payment” tab. For additional assistance, please call (404) 995-5846.