Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlantic Capital Bank for fresh articles!
The International Banking Group at Atlantic Capital Bank specializes in serving the unique financial needs of foreign subsidiaries in the Southeast, including established subsidiaries as well as companies that are just starting their U.S. operations. Through time spent overseas and working closely with US subsidiaries, our bankers have gained a deep understanding of how parent companies and their subsidiaries interact. We are eager to provide these companies the banking support they need.
We offer your company:
- Highly experienced international bankers
- A $1 billion + asset bank with a sound balance sheet
- The ability to bank anytime, anywhere with our online banking products
- High touch personal banking services for company executives
Products and Services include:
- Loans and Lines of Credit
- Foreign Exchange Services
- U.S. Dollar or Multi-Currency Accounts (MCA)
- Wire Transfer Services
- Documentary Collections Services
- Import Letters of Credit
- A Best-in-class cash management system, accessible online from anywhere in the world
- $5 million line of credit to support the working capital needs of a German manufacturer
- $10 million term loan to finance the acquisition of a U.S. company by an Indian conglomerate
- $500,000 line of credit to support the working capital needs of a German chemical company
To learn more about how we can help you, please contact John Coffin, Executive Vice President, at 404.995.6054.